FoodCoVNET Webinar Series
Find this page at:
As part of FoodCoVNET we are coordinating an ongoing webinar series. All webinars will be recorded and posted here a few days after the live session.
- Check back for the latest updates.
- International perspectives on SARS-CoV-2 transmission in food settings– June 2, 2021
- International and trade perspectives on SARS-CoV-2 in food settings – May 19, 2021
- Considerations for environmental sampling for SARS-CoV-2 in food environments– May 12, 2021
- Air flow/ventilation and close contact in the food sector – March 4, 2021
- Vaccine uptake in the food sector and communicating around vaccine hesitancy February 24, 2021
All webinars are also posted on YouTube. Subscribe to our channel to get the latest recordings.